Poziv za učešće na treningu u Nemačkoj, „Fight Discrimination against Roma“
Radni jezik: engleski
Mesto održavanja: Berlin, Nemačka
Datum: 1-9. novembar 2018.
Više detalja možete pročitati u nastavku na engleskom jeziku:
Eligible are 28 participants coming from: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Czech Republic, FYROM, Greece, Italy, Lithuania, Romania, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain
Application deadline: 25th August 2018
Roma, Europe’s largest minority, have been an integral part of European society for centuries. Several efforts have been made at national, European and international level to improve the protection of their fundamental rights and advance their social integration.
Although many Roma still face prejudice, intolerance, discrimination, antigypsyism and limited access to rights in their daily lives. They are marginalized and many experience deep poverty and extremely poor socio-economic conditions.
The methodology is based on NFE methods:
- using manuals such as COMPASS(new edition),
- Mirrors -manual for combating AntiGypsism through Human Rights Education;
- Toolkit on No Hate Speech;
- T-Kit-Social Inclusion etc.
- groups work,
- wall writing,
- association game,
- fish bowl,
- case studies,
- role playing,
- audiovisual techniques.
It will address the following elements:
- Better awareness of Roma culture, history, and social values ;
- Better understanding of human rights and of violations faced by Roma communities;
- Positive attitude and lack of prejudice towards Roma;
Aim and Objectives
The main aim of the project is to build capacity of youth workers with methods and tools to fight discrimination against Roma that lead to social exclusion, marginalization and racism.
To reach the general aim of the TC, the objectives are:
• To develop the competences of participants in creating activities and projects to counter antigypsyism and online hate speech
• To identify existing and develop further and more targeted measures and actions in combating racial discrimination and hate speech within the national and European level contexts
• To support mutual learning and networking among participants, organizations and youth structures.
This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme.
The organizers cover the costs for accommodation, board and any program-related costs.
Travel costs are reimbursed during the seminar or afterwards by bank transfer based on a fully presented travel reimbursement claim (flight bookings, boarding tickets, invoices, bus/train tickets), based on the cheapest means and up to a certain amount:
Country Amount in EUR
1. Albania,Serbia, Croatia, Greece, Lithuania, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, FYROM, BiH, Italy 275 euro
2. Czechia 180 euro
Participation fee: 40 EUR
Instutute für Roma und Minderheiten Integration e.V – NGO
Phone: +49 15772455903
For additional information please: Download the Application form
Available downloads; InfoPack Discrimination & Roma community.pdf
Contact for questions: